Be-Tech Cyber II Touch (C2800T) is the latest cabinet lock that uses flat and fashionable design with stainless steel material.
Be-Tech Cyber II Touch series is easy to fit and it also provides high security and comfort for locker and cabinet instead of expensive maintenance of mechanical keys.
Available to create master code, to manage all lockers inthe property.
Owner code: 1 group
Master code: 1 group
Service code: 1 group
Permanent code: 10 groups
Temporary code: 1 group
- Power: 4 x 1.5 AA Batteries
- Operations: 30,000 Openings
- Low battery: When lock signals "Low Battery" there will be 60 additional openings
- Memory: Non-Volatile memory will be retained when changing batteries
- Battery Override: A battery case can be plug in external socket
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Door thickness: 12mm (0.47") up to 22mm (0.87")
- Temperature range: -10~60˚C (14~140˚F)
- Functions: Private or Public
- Dimension(H x W x D): Front body: 118 x 55 x 27.7mm
- Finish: Silver, Matte Black
- Accessories available: Override battery case
- User codes: Cyber II Touch has 4 code levels:
Owner code, Master code, Service code,
Permanent code & Temporary code.
- Net Weight: 370g
- Gross Weight: 415g (1 lock / box)
- Packing: 40 boxes / ctn. (40 locks / ctn)
- Carton Size: 425mm x 265mm x 175mm
- Private Function
This is the most common function and used where the same code will be repeatedly used, e.g a pupil in a school or an employee with the same locker in the workplace.
- Public Function
The locker lock operates with a single user code. The guest enters a personal code with 4~9 digit to locks the lock. The same code is entered to open the lock before being erased and ready for next user. This function is used for short term, multi occupancy applications, e.g a locker in a gym center.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.