Be-Tech Cyber Digit Slim (C1000D) is the latest product to join the Cyber range of digital locker lock replacing keys on lockers, cabinet & cupboard.
The lock allows multiple user to be accessed and can be programmed codes & keys are required to open the lock.
Codes & iButton keys
The locks is supplied without factory preset codes & iButton keys
iButton keys have to order separately
Owner key (Red): 1 group
Master key (Blue): 5 group
User code: 1 group
User key (Black): 1 group (Optional)
Program both iButton keys & codes after lock has been installed
- Power: 4 x 1.5 AA Batteries
- Operations: 15,000 Openings
- Low battery: When lock signals "Low Battery" there will be 100 additional openings
- Memory: Non-Volatile memory will be retained when changing batteries
- Battery Override: A 9v battery can be placed against external contacts
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Door thickness: 12mm (0.47'') up to 22mm (0.87'')
- Buttons: 12 individual square buttons
- Functions: Private or Public
- Fitting options: New or retrofit
- Finish: Silver
- Accessories available: iButton
- Codes & Keys: Cyber Digits Slim has 4 code & key levels
Owner key, Master key or Master code
And User code or User key
- Unlocking feature: Automatic motor driving
- Net Weight: 440g
- Gross Weight: 900g (2 locks / box)
- Packing: 10 boxes / ctn. (20 locks / ctn)
- Carton Size: 425mm x 265mm x 175mm
- Private Function
This is the most common function and used where the same code will be repeatedly used, e.g a pupil in a school or an employee with the same locker in the workplace.
- Public Function
The locker locks operates with a single user code. The guest enters a personal code with 4~9 digit to locks the lock. The same code is entered to open the lock before being erased and ready for next user. This function is used for short term, multi occupancy applications, e.g a locker in a gym center.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.